Best Diapers for Active Toddlers: Diapering should be taken seriously as your baby’s comfort will depend on it while he or she is playing, wandering around, or even sleeping. Infants are different from toddlers in many things, including what diaper do they need to use.
Our top pick for the best diaper for an active toddler is the Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants. It is highly-absorbent, features a stretchy waistband, breathable, offers total dryness, skin-friendly, and most of all, it is certified by DermaTest and Allergy UK.
Active toddlers are very playful and often move a lot, so it is essential to choose a diaper brand that is suitable and at the same time, comfortable for them.
Table of Contents
- What to look for?
- Best Diapers For Active Toddlers
- 1. Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants
- 2. Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit
- 3. Eco By Naty Premium Pull-On Pants
- 4. Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear
- 5. Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants
- 6. Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants (Recommended)
- 7. Bambo Nature Training Pants
- 8. Daddy’s Choice Diaper Pants
- 9. Milk Friends Pull-Up Pants
- 10. Parasol Natural Baby Diaper Pants
- Key References
What to look for?
There is no specific diaper brand that will tell you that it is suitable for active toddlers. However, if you want to know which brand is the best for your active toddler, here are the factors you may need to consider in diapers:
- Superior Absorbency.
- Strong Elastic.
- Stretchable Waistband.
- Soft and Cloth-like.
- Can Pull-ups be the right choice?
Best Diapers For Active Toddlers
Here are the top 10 best diapers for active toddlers on the market today:
1. Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants are specially designed for early explorers. From the name itself, this diaper is for active toddlers who love to roam around without needing to worry.
- It comes with a pre-fastened design on the inside and looks like diaper pants on the outside. With these slip-on pants, changing diapers made easier.
- Each diaper from Huggies Little Movers has a slim and trim fit for comfortable movement.
- It comes with a leak lock protection for up to 12 hours so that moms like you will not be worried from time to time.
- These diapers don’t just have amazing features but also comes with an adorable mickey mouse design that would totally love by your toddler.
- Each diaper is made of soft, cottony materials to ensure that your baby will not get irritated while wearing it.
2. Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit
Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit diapers are made through combining innovative design along with thoughtful craftsmanship to prove the ultimate comfort as well as protection for active babies and toddlers.
- Each diaper from Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit is made of premium cotton-like soft materials to ensure the comfortability of your little one all the time.
- It features a 360° stretchy waistband, air dry channels, and dual leak-guard barriers for maximum leak protection.
- All diapers from this brand are all stretch and no tapes that can also be put on and tear off easily.
- It comes with a roll & toss tape for clean and hygienic disposal.
- Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit diapers are all hypoallergenic, free of natural rubber latex and parabens.
3. Eco By Naty Premium Pull-On Pants
Eco By Naty Premium diaper brand is the only eco diaper in the world that with ASTM D6866 Eco Certification and is perfect for busy toddlers who love to explore from a shaky stand-up point of view.
- These eco-friendly diapers come with elastic tear-away sides along with leg cuffs, which makes diaper changing easier.
- Each diaper from this brand is specially designed to lessen the risks of diaper rash and allergy.
- All diapers from Eco By Naty are super soft and fully breathable to make sure that your toddler is comfortable at all times and move around freely.
- These diapers are not just kinder and gentle to your active toddler but also to our mother earth.
- Eco By Naty Premium diapers is made of natural-based materials for natural protection.
4. Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear
Pampers Easy Ups will definitely love by your toddler because of its cute design. It is made of soft materials that help to make your energetic toddler feel comfortable.
- It comes with an all-around stretchable waistband for a comfy fit. Additionally, the extra stretch helps your toddler to pull it down quickly without asking for help in preparation for potty training.
- These diapers can be easily tear-off when it is time for a diaper change.
- Each diaper from Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear offers several features when it comes to leak prevention. It has channels for additional absorbency along with Dual Leak Guard Barriers for secure leg cuffs.
- All diapers from this brand are soft and cotton-like so that your toddler will not get irritated or prone to rashes.
- These diapers are not just great for daytime use but also for nighttime use.
5. Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants
Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants not just offer great features for active toddlers but also attractive designs that toddlers would easily fall for.
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants provide all-around coverage with stretchy sides for a snug fit.
- Each diaper from Huggies Pull-Ups Training pants can slide on and off easily to help toddlers potty train.
- It comes with added absorbency so that moms like you will not need to worry about leakages – day or night.
- It features a velcro-style closure on both sides that can be adjusted for a comfortable fit while your agile toddler plays around.
- It comes in three different sizes, specifically from 2T up to 5T.
6. Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants (Recommended)
Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants comes with anti-lumping technology, making sure that each diaper will perfectly fit your brisk toddler and feel comfortable.
- These non-adhesive diapers offer easy changing that even a toddler can do in preparation for potty training.
- It comes with bendable leg holes that provide comfort and not harshly cut into thighs.
- Each diaper is skin-friendly and ultra-absorbent to help prevent diaper rash while your toddler is happily playing.
- Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants was approved and certified by DermaTest, Allergy UK, and passed CPSC Safety Standards.
- All diapers from this brand feature impressive absorbency up to 500ml of fluids.
7. Bambo Nature Training Pants
Bambo Nature Training Pants are eco-friendly diapers and specifically uses bamboo products to help protect your toddler while moving around.
- Each diaper from Bambo Nature Training Pants is made of sustainable, plant-based materials.
- It features an absorbent core that is made of SAP and wood fiber plus a breathable back sheet.
- Each training pants is manufactured without the presence of allergens, chlorine, and harmful chemicals to protect your toddlers from diaper rash and allergies.
- With its easy tear-off side panels, these training pants will not just protect your toddler from leaks but also help them make potty training easy.
- Bambo nature Training Pants are dermatologically tested to make sure that they will not cause any skin irritation that would make your toddler feel uncomfortable.
8. Daddy’s Choice Diaper Pants
Daddy’s Choice Diaper Pants feature a 360° stretchy waistband that moves with your lively toddler while providing a right underwear fit.
- It comes with an elastic waistband that helps your toddler pull up and down their diaper.
- Each training pants is soft and cotton-like to make your little one feel comfortable at all times.
- Daddy’s Choice diaper pants feature a Dual Leak Guard Barriers that will keep them dry and prevent leaks while they move.
- It also features an Extra Absorb Channels to give your toddler maximum leak protection – day and night.
- It is an eco-friendly diaper that will minimize the risks of getting allergies and diaper rash.
9. Milk Friends Pull-Up Pants
Milk Friends Pull-Up Pants are specially designed for playful toddlers and accumulate lots of certification to make sure that it is safe for every toddler out there.
- Each diaper is exceptionally soft and extra breathable to ensure that your toddler is comfortable while playing around.
- It is designed to fit like underwear to make potty training easy.
- It features a comfy and stretchy waistband that moves with your toddler.
- All diapers from Milk Friends Pull-Up Pants comes with an impressive absorption level for up to 500ml of fluids.
- It features clump-stopper technology that helps prevent leaks and make your toddler comfortable.
10. Parasol Natural Baby Diaper Pants
Parasol Natural Baby Diaper Pants are leak-free diapers, specially designed for bustling toddlers on the move.
- It features an 8-layer bulk-free design for total comfort as your toddler moves and plays all day.
- Each diaper comes with 2 layers of unique super absorbent polymer layers to avoid leakages.
- Parasol Natural Baby Diaper Pants provides 360 degrees comfort-fit waistband to fit your toddler’s shape and her natural movement.
- It also features easy-rip sides for easy removal, “wrap & toss” tab for hygienic disposal and pull on and off like real underwear.
- Parasol Natural Baby Diaper Pants received different certifications as proof that these diapers are best for bubbly toddlers.
Choosing the best diaper for your active toddler is quite challenging as not all toddlers are the same. The best thing to do is to try each diaper brand that complies with the things you need to look for and see if it works with your active toddler.
Our top recommendation for the best diaper for an active toddler is the Natural Blossom Pull-Up Pants. It features highly-absorbent stretchy waistband and offers total dryness, skin-friendly, and most of all, it is certified by DermaTest and Allergy UK.
Setting the factors and things to look for is helpful to find the best diaper for the active toddler. Hopefully, this guide helped you pick the best one!
- “Pull-Ups® Frequently Asked Questions | Pull-Ups”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.
- “Huggies® Special Diaper Innovations”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.
- “Diapers Pampers Cruisers 360° Fit®”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.
- “ASTM D6866, Bio-based Products Testing – Beta Analytic”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.
- “New Pampers Cruisers with Extra Absorb Channels”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.
- “Natural Blossom Diapers”. Accessed July 06, 2019. Link.