Best Diapers For The Environment: Every parent wants the best for their babies, and the excitement gets even better when it is the firstborn. That being said, many parents are using eco-friendly product including the baby diaper. In every marketplace, there’s a lot of eco-friendly disposable baby diapers to choose from.
Our top pick for the best diaper for the environment is Naty eco-friendly baby diapers. They are formulated without harmful chemicals and only uses natural ingredients for the safety of your baby. Plus, it has a leaky barrier to make sure that it will not leak even if you will use it overnight!
Table of Contents
- 1. Eco Boom Baby Bamboo Biodegradable Diapers
- 2. Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly 180 Baby Diapers
- 3. The Honest Company
- 4. Naty Eco-Friendly Baby Diapers
- 5. Happy Little Camper Ultra Absorbent Premium Natural Diapers
- 6. Earth’s Best TenderCare Disposable Baby Diapers
- 7. Pampers Pure Protection Disposable Baby Diapers
- 8. Andy Pandy Bamboo Disposable Diapers
- 9. Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers (Recommended
- 10. Earth + Eden Baby Diapers
Choosing eco-friendly disposable diapers also means you are protecting your child from anything that might harm their health and skin. With the advancement of science and technology, diapers are now environment-friendly. This means that there are no harmful chemicals in it.
What to Look in Environment-Friendly Diapers?
As we can see, there are many eco-friendly disposable diapers you can find on any grocery and baby stores.
- Some of you might be confused about what specific brand to use as it all says they are “eco-friendly“.
- Given the fact that they are all environment-friendly and does not contain any chemicals that may harm your children, there’s more you need to look for these diapers.
- In searching for environment-friendly diapers, you also need to consider 4 things – the absorbency, the comfort, the eco-cred, and of course, the price.
- ABSORBENCY – Make sure that the diaper you are using has a powerful leak control for a total dryness so that your baby will feel comfortable at all times and will not get irritated.
- COMFORT – The diaper should be securely fitted while still being soft to baby’s skin and not feeling soggy.
- ECO-CRED – Your goal is not just for the baby, but also for the environment and promoting sustainability.
- PRICE – You have to remember that not all expensive diapers work more than the less expensive ones and at some point, you still need to consider your budget when buying diapers.
At first, you will try several eco-friendly diaper brands to know what brand will be perfect and suitable for your little one!
More reading: The poop on Eco-friendly diapers
Top 10 Best Diapers For The Environment
These 10 best disposable diapers for environment are not just great for the babies – but also to the mother nature!
1. Eco Boom Baby Bamboo Biodegradable Diapers
The first best diaper for the environment is not just eco-friendly but also skin-friendly.
- The top & back sheets are made out of high-quality bamboo fibers.
- These biodegradable nappies are hypoallergenic which is perfect for sensitive skin.
- These organic diapers contain pulp that is total chlorine free – and are non-toxic.
2. Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly 180 Baby Diapers
The next environment-friendly diaper is designed to minimize or reduce the possibility of having a diaper rash or any skin allergies.
- It’s ultra-absorbent and super soft which is perfect for the delicate skin of every baby.
- It contains breathable sheets while providing comfort along with softness to babies.
- It has a Nordic Ecolabel as well as the certificates from Forest Stewardship Council.
3. The Honest Company
The Honest Company eco-friendly diapers have a cloud-like liner which provides total comfort for every baby’s sensitive skin.
- It’s free from latex, lotions, perfumes, and chlorine.
- This diaper is soft, elastic, and super absorbent.
- It comes with different prints to choose from to add up with the presentability and cleanliness of your baby.
4. Naty Eco-Friendly Baby Diapers
This environment-friendly diaper is naturally breathable making sure that the skin of your baby is dry.
- It contains a corn-based film.
- It’s free from any fragrance as well as chlorine, TBT, latex, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals.
- It is created to reduce the probability of having allergies and diaper rash.
5. Happy Little Camper Ultra Absorbent Premium Natural Diapers
The next best diaper for the environment is a combination of ultra-absorbent and fast-absorbing so that your baby will not get irritated.
- It is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic that also contains vitamin E and Aloe Vera to protect the baby’s most delicate skin.
- With its adjustable tabs and leg cuffs that are contoured perfectly, this diaper prevents the possibility of leaking and allows your baby to move with ease-of-mobility.
- It is made from natural cotton along without natural ingredients to make sure that it will not harm your baby and the environment.
6. Earth’s Best TenderCare Disposable Baby Diapers
The next eco-friendly diaper is made with materials that are plant-based such as wheat and corn.
- These organic disposable diapers are made with non-chlorine bleached materials.
- This earth friendly diaper brand comes in seven different sizes making sure that it will surely fit your little bundle of joy.
- This Earth’s Best TenderCare diapers are hypoallergenic so that it will be suitable even with the most delicate skin.
7. Pampers Pure Protection Disposable Baby Diapers
These Pampers disposable eco-friendly diapers are created without the use of any lotions, perfumes, parabens, EU 26 allergens, and chlorine bleaching.
- Pampers Pure Protection diapers are made from high-quality cotton, plant-based fibers that are incredibly soft, and other natural ingredients.
- It can guarantee up to 12-hour use and leak protection.
- This diaper is also hypoallergenic to guarantee the safety of other babies with the most delicate skin.
8. Andy Pandy Bamboo Disposable Diapers
These Andy Pandy Bamboo diapers are obviously made from bamboo fibers to prevent the baby from having skin irritations as well as diaper rashes.
- This environment-friendly diaper is soft, comfortable, antibacterial, and hypoallergenic plus it contains aloe vera to prevent the skin from itch while hydrating it.
- These best eco friendly diapers guarantee “no leak” and ready to handle blowouts that might combust unexpectedly.
- These chlorine free diapers are durable enough to withstand every move of your baby while still providing comfort and dryness to them.
9. Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers (Recommended
Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers do not contain latex, chlorine, petroleum-based perfumes, or lotions.
- These environmentally friendly diapers are made out of our own made blend – specifically, the NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend. It comes with different seed oils such as raspberry, black cumin, tomato, cranberry, and sunflower.
- These non toxic diapers’ core is made from plant-based materials.
- This eco-friendly diaper brand boasts its leak control, soft and stretchy sides, premium fit, and excellent absorbency.
10. Earth + Eden Baby Diapers
The last but not the least diaper for the environment has superb leak protection which can last up to 12 hours at maximum.
- It is proven clinically to be gentle and mild on baby’s sensitive skin.
- This eco-friendly diaper brand is formulated without latex, lotions, chlorine bleaching, and fragrances.
- All diapers from this brand are not tested on such animals so. Basically, it’s cruelty-free.
Be informed that not all the diapers might work for your baby. You need to try several brands to know what is suitable for your little one.
Our top suggestion for the best diaper for the environment is Naty eco-friendly baby diapers. They are made with no toxic chemicals and only contains natural ingredients for the safety of your baby. The leaky barrier feature ensures that it will not leak even for the overnight use!
What’s more important is these eco-friendly diapers are formulated with the same goal, and that is not to harm the health of your babies as well as the environment by using natural ingredients.