Best Men’s Incontinence Pads: Incontinence is most common in older individuals, and it affects up to 13 million Americans every year. It is caused by several factors such as neurological disorders, obstructions, enlarged prostate and sometimes dreaded capacity with aging.
Our top pick for the best men's incontinence pad is the Depend Incontinence Guards for Men. Not only is this pad anatomically shaped to fit a man's body, but it is super absorbent and features an odor control guard.
Table of Contents
- What to Look for?
- Our Favorite Men’s Incontinence Pads
- 1. Depend Incontinence Guards for Men
- 2. Solimo Incontinence Guards for Men
- 3. Depends Shields for Men
- 4. Tena for Men’s Guards
- 5. Tena 50600 For Men Moderate/Light Pads
- 6. Tranquility Incontinence Personal Care Pad
- 7. Prevail Light Absorbency Incontinence Pads
- 8. Prevail Incontinence Male Guards
- 9. Prevail Guards for Men
- 10. Depend Incontinence Guards for Men
Although women grow up using pads, many men find the idea pretty distressing and weird. But incontinence pads are beneficial as they prevent skin irritation, control odor, and prevent leaking onto your clothes. You will just have to insert it into your underwear and hold it in place using an adhesive strip.
What to Look for?
There are many incontinence products in the market place. You should look for 3 important aspects:
- Comfort: It is essential the incontinence pad you choose is very comfortable because you might wear it for an extended period. So ensure you select the pad that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
- Secure Fit: It is equally crucial that the incontinence pad doesn’t move around during use and it fits securely. So ensure you look for a pad with a close fit. Typically, an anatomically shaped incontinence pad is the best for men suffering from incontinence. You can try using the pads with fixation pants if you have problems with the pad moving around.
- Absorbent: A small pad would be grossly ineffective for those suffering from heavy incontinence. It is smart not to waste your money buying a small pad if you need a larger incontinence pad for heavy incontinence.
Our Favorite Men’s Incontinence Pads
Here are the top 10 best mens incontinence pads in the market today.
1. Depend Incontinence Guards for Men
- Not only are this pad flexible but they provide discreet, comfortable protection.
- They are absorbent enough to contain larger wetness surges, and they offer cup-shaped protection that perfectly fits your boxer briefs.
- The leak barriers and durable adhesive offer protection for active men.
- Depend Incontinence Guards are fragrance, lotion, and latex free.
- These incontinence pads are designed to help with odor control.
2. Solimo Incontinence Guards for Men
- This mens pee pads feature a contour shape that fits comfortably to help provide discreet and confident protection.
- Its breathable moisture barrier allows humidity, heat, and air to escape so your skin can breathe.
- The cotton enhanced top sheet feels soft against the skin and helps wick away sweat.
3. Depends Shields for Men
- These underwear liners have light incontinence absorbency for dribbles and drips of wetness, making it perfect for those with mild incontinence.
- These ultra-thin pads are also anatomically shaped to fit a man’s body.
- The strong adhesive backing helps to lock the shield into your briefs or boxer briefs.
- Just like the Depend Incontinence Guards, these are also fragrance, lotion, and latex free so they won’t irritate your skin.
- This pad also provides worry-free odor control.
4. Tena for Men’s Guards
- It is specially designed for men with light leakage, and it is very effective for post-prostate surgery urinary incontinence management.
- It is a triangular shaped, and it provides coverage where it is most needed.
- It comes with an adhesive strip that helps to securely hold the pad into place so it won’t slip out or shift out of place.
- It is very discreet so you can easily conceal it under your underwear or regular clothing.
- It is designed to absorb quickly, and it helps you to stay odor free.
5. Tena 50600 For Men Moderate/Light Pads
- This drip collectors for mild male incontinence features a contoured shape which makes it perfect for men’s body.
- The anatomical design provides more considerable discretion and comfort.
- It is also great for post-prostate surgery.
- The OdaSorb Plus technology in this pad helps with odor control.
- You can wear them with regular close-fitting underwear.
6. Tranquility Incontinence Personal Care Pad
- Its soft, cloth-like interior layer is very gentle against the skin.
- It comes with an absorbent peach core that features super absorbent polymers which help with the inhibition of bacterial growth, urine pH neutralization, odor reduction, and skin dryness.
- The two embossed channels help to direct fluid into the pad and away from your skin to promote dryness and protect the skin from wetness effects.
- It features gentle elastics that form a cup shape to enable a secure fit.
- The adhesive strip and moisture proof backing ensure a customizable fit.
7. Prevail Light Absorbency Incontinence Pads
- The full-length adhesive strip helps to keep the pad securely in place.
- The cotton enhanced surface and quick wick technology help to wick wetness away from your skin quickly.
- Not only does the Prevail Light Absorbency Incontinence Pads protect against leaks but they also help to contain odor.
- The odor guard makes this pad ideal for both day and overnight protection.
- These pads are 100% breathable, so they allow heat to escape and air to circulate for maximum comfort.
8. Prevail Incontinence Male Guards
- The contoured special cup ensures an excellent, natural fit, and comfortable leakage protection.
- It features quick wick layers that help to pull moisture away from the skin, ensuring you stay comfortable and dry.
- The adhesive strip helps to keep the pad securely in place while the flexible gathers provide side leakage protection.
- These pads also feature odor guard that helps to neutralize odors instantly.
- The cotton enhanced top sheet provides a soft and comfortable fit.
9. Prevail Guards for Men
- It features a quick wick layer that helps to pull moisture away from the skin.
- The soft gathers and adhesive strip offers leakage protection and security.
- The Prevail Guards for Men is specially designed for light incontinence or leakage.
- It helps to lock in moisture fast for healthier skin, odor control, and leakage protection.
10. Depend Incontinence Guards for Men
- They are flexible, discreet, and offer comfortable protection.
- They come with leak barriers and a strong adhesive strip that provides protection.
Choosing one of the best incontinence pads on this list can help you restore your confidence. They are usually less bulky, and you can purchase them online, so you have no excuse to shy away from protection.
- [*] – Cover image is from wikimedia under the creative commons license.
-  – “Facts about INCONTINENCE”. Accessed April 30, 2019. Link.