As a mom, we all know that our babies, including the things they are using, must always be in proper hygiene and care. All baby essentials, including diaper rash creams, must be handled accordingly and adequately – by using a baby butt spatula.
Of all the diaper cream applicators reviewed, the best one is the Baby Bum Brush Diaper Rash Cream Applicator with Mini Brush Applicator. It is made of soft, gentle, and flexible silicone that is BPA-free & toxin-free. It comes with a mini brush applicator with a travel case that is great for travel.
Table of Contents
- Best Applicators For Diaper Cream – A Comparison Table
- What is a diaper cream applicator?
- Why we need a spatula for diaper cream?
- What to look for?
- Best Spatula For Diaper Cream
- Key References
Best Applicators For Diaper Cream – A Comparison Table
What is a diaper cream applicator?
Diaper cream applicator is a soft and gentle brush that is used to apply creams, ointments, moisturizers, and paste to the baby’s bottom. With diaper cream applicator, the bacteria and germs in your fingers will not transfer to the cream and to your baby’s bottom.
Why we need a spatula for diaper cream?
Your baby’s skin is sensitive, especially if the baby has a diaper rash.
- The smallest touch can be painful to them, and accidentally scrape it with your finger is more painful.
- Also, the diaper cream can get under your fingernails when using fingers and difficult to clean them up later.
- With this diaper cream applicator, you can guarantee that there would be no germs when you put it in your baby’s butt, unlike directly putting the cream itself using your finger.
- That’s why a spatula or diaper cream applicator is a must and needed when putting a diaper cream.
What to look for?
Given the fact that when a baby has a diaper rash, their skin is more sensitive to touch. So, make sure to look for the following when buying a spatula for diaper cream:
- Soft and gentle
- Suction cup base
Best Spatula For Diaper Cream
Here are the top 5 best spatulas for diaper cream on the market today:
1. Baby Bum Brush Diaper Rash Cream Applicator
Baby Bum Brush is a diaper rash cream applicator that comes in different colors and a mini brush applicator with a travel case.
- This pediatrician-recommended applicator is designed to gently apply diaper creams to your baby’s butt so that you will not worry about accidentally scraping it with your nails.
- It is made of soft silicone that will feel soothing against your baby’s delicate skin; is also free of toxins and BPA to ensure the safety and health of your little one.
- Baby Bum diaper cream applicator is compliant with California Proposition 65, so ever mom who will use it will have a peace of mind that this product is tested, proven, and safe.
- It comes with a convenient suction cup base for quick and easy diaper changing; and to ensure that when you place it to any flat surface, the cream won’t get to furniture, clothes, and surroundings.
- Baby Bum cream applicator only measures 6.25, making it portable, convenient, and perfect for on-the-go travels.
2. Noshi Outdoor Baby Diaper Cream Applicator
Noshi baby butt cream applicator comes in a 2pieces per pack applicator that moms can use when applying a butt paste or cream.
- It is perfectly shaped to ensure the best application for your baby rashes – plus, it makes the treatment process mess-free and straightforward.
- This baby cream applicator from Noshi is 100% BPA-free, pure soft silicone that is smooth on the baby’s skin.
- Noshi Outdoor Baby Diaper Cream Applicator offers a mess-free, easy to clean, and a more hygienic method for applying cream, paste, and ointment.
- It features a suction base so that you can place it on any flat surface without the cream get on its surroundings.
- This spatula promotes a better grip and flexible for easy and hassle-free applications.
3. Boudreaux’s Butt Brush
Boudreaux’s Butt Brush is used to provide stable and thick coverage to form a protective barrier against diaper rash.
- It is a BPA-free butt brush applicator that is made of soft silicone.
- Boudreaux’s butt brush is specially designed to be gentle on babies’ bottoms, but also mess-free for parents.
- It firmly suctions to changing table or on top of the butt paste jar.
- This butt paste applicator is flexible and durable enough to grow with your little one.
- With this butt cream applicator, you can easily clean it by wiping it off.
4. Evolved Parent Co. Baby Bottom Applicator
With this baby diaper cream applicator from Evolved Parent Co. , you can apply a diaper rash cream faster and without getting a mess on your hands or anywhere else.
- It is made from BPA-free, anti-microbial silicone that does not harbor germs, so you can use it even on the most delicate skin.
- Evolved Parent Co. Baby Bottom Applicator allows you to use not only baby diaper cream but also lotions, ointment, butt paste, and more.
- This baby cream applicator is TSA approved, so moms can use it without worrying.
- With this butt cream applicator, you can just fill it in and squeeze to apply on the baby’s bottom.
- It is dishwasher-safe, so you don’t have to spend your limited time washing it by hand.
5. BabyBum Diaper Cream Brush & Pink Travel Case
Baby Bum applicator is invented to apply ointment to your little one’s sensitive skin gently.
- It provides a thick barrier for protecting sensitive skin and healing a diaper rash.
- This baby diaper cream spatula is made of soft, pure, and flexible silicone that’s safe to use on baby’s delicate skin.
- The silicone of this nappy cream applicator is free of BPA and completely free of toxins to ensure your child’s health & safety.
- It features a suction cup base so that you can easily place it on any flat surface, especially when you are traveling.
- It comes with a travel case for hygienic purposes.
Our top recommendation for the best baby diaper cream spatula is the Baby Bum Brush Diaper Rash Cream Applicator. Aside from being soft, gentle, and flexible, this diaper rash cream spatula is California Proposition 65 compliant and comes with a travel case.
When buying the best spatula for diaper cream, make sure to pick the one that is soft and gentle because your baby’s skin is susceptible, especially when he has a diaper rash.
Additionally, go with the brand that features a suction base so that it will be easier for you to place it on any flat surface when traveling – plus, a travel case is a must for hygienic purposes.
Hopefully, we helped you choose the best spatula for diaper cream.
- “Proposition 65 in Plain Language | OEHHA”. Accessed December 22, 2019. Link.