Best Baby Wipes for Diaper Rash: The baby’s skin is susceptible and prone to allergies. Even if you are just doing your daily and usual routine with your baby, he or she can develop skin rashes. That’s why there are specific baby essentials that are made to prevent diaper rash including baby wipes.
Baby wipes are handy and helpful for on-the-go cleaning; that’s why it is always included in a diaper bag.
Our top pick for the best baby wipes for diaper rash is the Parasol Clear + Pure baby wipes. It accumulated multiple certifications and approval by trusted organizations, so you will be confident using it.
These baby wipes are also made of 99% water, hypoallergenic, made of plant-based ingredients, and no harsh chemicals.
Table of Contents
- What To Look For?
- What To Avoid?
- Best Baby Wipes for Diaper Rash
- 1. Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
- 2. Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes
- 3. Baby Wipes by Bloom Baby
- 4. Cuties Complete Care Sensitive Baby Wipes
- 5. Mark Total Baby Wipes Lingette
- 6. Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes
- 7. Aveeno Baby Sensitive All-Over Wipes
- 8. Parasol Clear + Pure Baby Wipes
- 9. Nice ‘n Clean Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes
- 10. Pipette Baby Wipes
- Diaper Rash Treatment Options
- Key References
Given the fact that your baby’s skin is adjusting to the environment, he or she is more likely to develop rashes, including diaper rash which caused by using a specific diaper brand that is new for her or him. So, it is best to use baby wipes for sensitive skin to clean or wipe your baby’s butt and skin to prevent diaper rashes.
What To Look For?
Since there are many brands of baby wipes you can find when you go to the grocery store, you might be confused on which one to use that will efficiently help you in treating diaper rash. Here are the factors you need to consider:
- Organic & natural ingredients.
What To Avoid?
If there are things to look for and consider when buying baby wipes for diaper rash, there are also things you have to avoid. Here are the following:
- Strong scent.
- Rough texture.
- Toxic ingredients (fragrance, SLS, PEG, MEA, DEA, TEA, triclosan, microban, parabens, phthalates).
- Thin wipes.
Best Baby Wipes for Diaper Rash
Here are the top 10 best baby wipes for diaper rash on the market today:
1. Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby wipes are unscented and are made for your child’s sensitive skin.
- These thick and soft baby wipes are for a gentle clean that is safe for your little one – including hands and face.
- Seventh Generation baby wipes are not only unscented but also free of alcohol, paraben, phenoxyethanol, and fragrance.
- It is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, making these wipes perfect for children of all ages.
- It comes in an easy-dispensing flip-top lid keeps wipes fresh and moist.
- These wipes from Seventh Generation are gentle as water and moistened with plant-derived skin conditioners that are safe for babies.
2. Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes are made with 99% pure water for their most straightforward formula.
- It includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect the baby’s sensitive skin.
- These baby wipes from Pampers are free of alcohol, parabens, dyes, and fragrances.
- Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes are made with premium cotton for a soft & gentle clean.
- It comes in a fantastic folding technique that quickly dispenses one wipe at a time and leaves the next wipe a little bit hanging.
- It is hypoallergenic so that moms would be confident in using it on their babies.
3. Baby Wipes by Bloom Baby
These baby wipes by Bloom Baby are formulated with plant-based EcoFiber in 100% hydro-pure water.
- These baby wipes from Bloom Baby are hypoallergenic and specially formulated for use on sensitive skin.
- It contains no alcohol, phthalates, chlorine, formaldehyde carriers, phenols, parabens, lanolin, SLS, ammonium compounds, and other common allergens.
- Bloom Baby Wet Wipes are 100% unscented and fragrance-free – plus no hidden irritants that can cause skin discomforts.
- Bloom Baby carefully designed their wet baby wipes with a unique textured surface area for fewer baby wipes to use and easy cleaning.
- These gentle baby wipes are USDA certified as a bio-based product, so you can be confident using it.
4. Cuties Complete Care Sensitive Baby Wipes
Cuties baby wipes offer outstanding cleaning while being gentle on your baby’s delicate skin.
- It is made from extra-durable fabric that’s stronger, thicker, and softer than other brands.
- These baby wipes from Cuties are soft, absorbent, and safe for all skin types and children of all ages.
- It features a press-open lid that works with one hand and convenient to use.
- Cuties baby wipes are hypoallergenic and made with aloe and vitamin E to moisturize and hydrates the skin.
- Made with tri-form fabric construction, these baby wipes from Cuties are convenient and durable enough to rip off when cleaning your baby’s diaper messes.
5. Mark Total Baby Wipes Lingette
Mark Total baby wipes is a water-based baby wipes that not only keep your baby clean but also hydrate and protect your baby’s skin at the same time.
- With these baby wipes, you won’t find any harsh fragrances or chemicals such as alcohol and parabens.
- It contains vitamin E, which helps to moisturize the skin, making it soft, gentle, and clean after every use.
- It features a rigid resealable lid that will keep your baby wipes 100% fresh and moist.
- It is hypoallergenic, so you will not be worried when used with your little one.
- These soft and resistant baby wipes from Mark don’t leave a residue when used.
6. Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes
Huggies Natural Care baby wipes contain 99% water that is triple-filtered for a gentle clean.
- These gentle baby wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, making it safe to use on babies with sensitive skin.
- It is enriched with vitamin E and aloe to keep your little one’s skin healthy and free of rash.
- With these baby wipes from Huggies, your baby’s natural skin barrier is maintained due to not having harmful chemicals.
- It is fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, and no MIT & phenoxyethanol that are known as harmful to the skin.
- It features a one-hand dispensing flip-top lid for quick and easy diaper changing.
7. Aveeno Baby Sensitive All-Over Wipes
Aveeno Baby Sensitive All-Over Wipes are suitable from birth – and for babies, even with the most sensitive skin.
- These unscented baby wipes are large enough in size to clean diaper messes.
- Each baby wipe is made with durable, thick, and soft fibers, ideal for quick and easy cleanups.
- These baby wipes from Aveeno not only cleanses the skin but also moisturizes, hydrates, and refreshes the skin.
- It contains aloe and natural oat extract to keep the skin healthy and free of diaper rash and other allergies.
- Aside from being hypoallergenic and pH-balanced baby wipes, Aveeno Baby Sensitive All-Over baby wipes are also free of paraben, alcohol, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, and fragrance.
8. Parasol Clear + Pure Baby Wipes
Clear + Pure baby wipes from parasol are made with 99% reverse-osmosis water, formulated without harsh chemicals.
- Parasol features premium, thick-ply, all-purpose baby wet wipes that gently cleanses baby’s delicate skin and a huge help when treating diaper rash – without leaving residue and artificial scent.
- It doesn’t contain any alcohol, chlorine, paraben, dyes, fragrances, phthalates, brighteners, and other harmful chemicals – plus gluten-free.
- Clear + Pure baby wipes by Parasol restores skin natural pH balance and is formulated with natural aloe leaf extract for gentle and healthy skin.
- These baby wipes are hypoallergenic and chemical-free so that mothers out there will not worry about their baby’s skin.
- Parasol Clear + Pure baby wipes have been awarded the Seal of Approval by Dermatest Research Institute.
9. Nice ‘n Clean Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes
Nice ‘n Clean Sensitive Skin baby wipes are gentle cleaning wipes for your most delicate treasure.
- It is formulated with 99% purified water, naturally derived ingredients, and Tencel, an earth-friendly fiber.
- These baby wipes are fragrance-free – gentle and soft to your baby’s skin.
- It contains no alcohol, parabens, dyes, chlorine, and phthalates.
- Nice ‘n Clean baby wipes are enriched with vitamin E and aloe that keep the skin healthy.
- These hypoallergenic wipes are pediatrician tested, and dermatologists tested.
10. Pipette Baby Wipes
These water-based baby wipes gently cleanse, while plant-derived emollients maintain the skin happy and moisturized at the same time.
- Pipette baby wipes are made from 100% plant-based fibers to maximize comfort and softness while gently and effectively cleaning.
- It also restores the natural balance of your baby’s skin.
- These baby wipes are hypoallergenic, making it efficient to use to all skin types.
- Pipette baby wipes are dermatologists tested and approved by pediatricians.
- It is environmentally-friendly, 100% non-toxic, and EWG verified.
Diaper Rash Treatment Options
- Olive oil for Diaper Rash
- Can you use Vaseline for diaper rash?
- Can you put Neosporin on diaper rash?
- Can you use Aquaphor for diaper rash?
- Is Coconut oil good for diaper rash?
- Is Constarch good for diaper rash?
- Aloe Vera on diaper rash
- Bag Balm on diaper rash
- Witch hazel for diaper rash
- Antifungal cream for diaper rash
After reviewing all the products mentioned above, we picked Parasol Clear + Pure baby wipes as the best baby wipes for diaper rash. Aside from receiving multiple certifications from many organizations, it is hypoallergenic, unscented, plant-based, pH-balanced, and made with 99% water.
Your baby’s skin is precious – and all moms care for that and take it as one of their priorities. So, when cleaning the genitals and sensitive areas of your little one, make sure to pick the best one, and accumulated certifications and approval.
Hopefully, this page helped you chose the best baby wipes for diaper rash.